top of page


Emergency Resources

I do not provide crisis intervention. If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 911 or contact the nearest hospital.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:


Call or text 1-800-273-8255

Crisis Text Line:


Text HELLO to 741741

Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline:


Call or text 1-800-422-4453

National Domestic Violence Hotline:


Text START to 88788 or call 1-800-799-7233

RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network):


Call 1-800-656-4673

SAMHSA Drug and Alcohol National Helpline:


Call 1-800-662-4357

Live Another Day - Addiction & Mental Health Helpline:


Call 1-866-932-7408

Detox Helpline:


Call 866-441-9508

Veteran's Crisis Line:


Text 838255 or call 1-800-273-8255

National Human Trafficking Hotline:


Text HELP to 233733 or call 888-373-7888

Lifeline Chat


​Questions to ask your insurance provider when inquiring about out-of-network coverage:

  1. Will I be reimbursed for seeing a licensed clinical social worker as an out-of-network provider?

  2. How much of the fee is reimbursed for out-of-network providers?

  3. What is my deductible for out-of-network benefits?

  4. Have I met my deductible out-of-network benefits?

  5. What paperwork do I need to complete to receive out-of-network benefits?

  6. How long will it take to be reimbursed for sessions after I have submitted my claims for out-of-network benefits?

  7. Is approval required from my primary care physician to see an out-of-network provider?

  8. Are mental/behavioral health services, specifically CPT codes 90791, 90837, and 90834, covered by my out-of-network benefits?

What is a super bill?

Understanding Health Insurance Terms

bottom of page